Thursday, March 17, 2011

4 Months...

Have you ever thought about where you'd be in 4 months. I mean I'm sure most of us have.  In four months I will be married. Granted it will be for less than 24 hours at the time I am writing this but it is still a crazy concept.  I will be Mrs. instead of Miss and have a whole new last name for people to mispronounce and misspell.  But I am totally in love with the idea. 

In just 2 short months I will be graduated. I graduate May 14, 2011 from 4 years of serious studying, trying, testing, crying, laughing, smiling, fighting, going to class, partying, and whatever else college life entails. TWO months. I can't fathom that yet either.  I will be a college graduate in the "real" world. I will be done with 4 years at what I think was my dream college where I learned not only a lot of information about tangible (and not so tangible things) but also so much about who I am and what I want to do. I have also learned to trust God completely with my life and give it all to him.  With out this I would be in such a different spot in my life. I'd probably be in a relationship gone bad with friends who I'm not sure about doing stuff I shouldn't be doing. But by trusting God I'm in a great relationship with the man I love and will be with the rest of my life! (What a scary but thrilling thought!!). 
It's one of those things that goes along with getting married or so I've heard. The fear of being with the same person for the rest of your life.  It seems like such a long time but it feels like just yesterday was third grade and my first crush on a boy and middle school feeling rejected and alone or like a loser who no guy liked. But now, a few years later at 22 years old I'm getting married in four months. AH!

Bah. Just some random words that I wanted to get to page. I write mostly for my self as I haven't really shared this blog with anyone yet but I write to express my self and in some sense a journal for my future reference. That's all for today though.. . 

No comments:

Post a Comment